Dr. Anshuman Bhartendu is a General Physician and with expertise in handling critical emergencies. He holds vast experience of more than 10 years in this field. He is associated with Prakash Hospital, Diamond Hospital, Akash Hospital, Neelkanth Hospital, Janta Hospital & Star Health Care Hospital. He did his post-graduation from King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. I like to synergize my medical expertise with the highest quality patient-centric care and the latest medical techniques at different hospitals with which I am associated to give my patients nothing but the “best”. My forte is the management of multisystem complex and difficult-to-diagnose conditions. Committed to providing one on one care, I use my extensive work experience and knowledge to develop individualized treatment plans, broaden my patients’ understanding of fitness and health. Patients who come to me develop a strong doctor-patient relationship.
- MD – Internal Medicine, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, 2020.
- MD – Internal Medicine, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, 2013.
- MBBS – King George’s Medical University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, 2011.
What I'd like to tell my patients
- Driven by a holistic approach towards my patients’ treatment, I usually have insightful talks with them on fitness and lifestyle issues.
- I emphasize “Prevention is better than cure”. I focus on the early detection and management of lifestyle-related diseases like metabolic syndrome, obesity, and chronic ailments. When you come to see me, you won’t just get the best medical treatment but a holistic approach that will change your life for the better.